-   -   suddenly I cannot open any office 2003 files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/167247-suddenly-i-cannot-open-any-office-2003-files.html)

John M

suddenly I cannot open any office 2003 files

I can open excel and publisher and use all functions including print. But if
I save it then try to re-open, the program freezes. I know the files are good
as I can access them from my laptop on a wireless network. Word will not
even open - it just freezes (with an hourglass). Outlook works fine. Is
anyone aware of a setting that could have been changed?

John M

Dave Peterson

suddenly I cannot open any office 2003 files

If you can't open any files--even brand new test files, then maybe it's time
for:
Help|Detect and Repair (for each program having trouble)

Or a reinstall of office???

--

Dave Peterson