Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default cursor movement

How can i movement the cursor directly from column A to c?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See a couple of methods at Bob Phillips' site

You can also use event code to jump around through a set range of cells.

If interested, post back.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 08:27:0.0 -0700, Paulo Couto <Paulo
wrote:

How can i movement the cursor directly from column A to c?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No.

Sheet must be protected.

Gord

wrote:

How can i movement the cursor directly from column A to c?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can do what you want with an Event macro.

The default setting in Excel is to position to the cell
below after entering data. You can change the default
behavior with Tools, Options, ...

But you can have complete control with an Event
Macro such as the next cell to select, continue at the
beginning of the next row. You might want to include
a cell marker to activate/deactivate the repositioning.

Worksheet_SelectionChange (#ws_sc)
Worksheet_SelectionChange to prevent entry past a column
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#ws_sc
Will only apply to the sheet you install if for.

--
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP -- Excel