Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
L...

Default Movement of cursor

Have a spread sheet with several columns(14).
Would like be able to hit a key (i.e. Enter) to return to next row and back
to column #1.

thanks,

L.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
davesexcel

I was thinking of a worksheet change event but this would only work if
you made a change in a cell so how about a right click event
when the user right clicks on the mouse he will be returned to column A
one row down

this code goes into the worksheet module

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Union(Range("$A:$N"), Target).Address = Range("$A:$N").Address Then

Application.SendKeys "{home}"
Cancel = True

davesexcel

davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=538718

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
R..VENKATARAMAN

create a command button and put this code in that
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Cells((ActiveCell.Row) + 1, "a").Select
End Sub
try this.

"L..." wrote in message
Have a spread sheet with several columns(14).
Would like be able to hit a key (i.e. Enter) to return to next row and
back to column #1.

thanks,

L.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David McRitchie

Hi L....,

So this is where you came after forsaking excel.setup.

You can use Sheet protection, or you can
use a Selection Event macro.

Worksheet_SelectionChange to prevent entry past a column
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#ws_sc
---
HTH,