Ann Calantzis

Default Cursor movement

How do I ensure that Excel returns the cursor to column A after pressing
enter in column C?
RagDyeR

Depends,

You could start entering data in a row, and use the <Tab key to move the
focus along the row, across columns.
Then, a hit of the <Enter key returns the focus to the starting column, one
row beneath the original cell.

OR

You could select a range of cells for data entry, and every hit of the
<Enter key will move the focus to the next cell in the selection.
This is a loop, where, at the end of the selection, the focus returns to the
original cell.
--

HTH,

RD