Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JeffH

Default Cursor movement

Hi,

I have an odd problem with Excel 2002. If my user chooses an arrow key on
the keypad to move to the next cell right or down, the entire worksheet will
shift to that location versus the way everyone else in my organization sees
it which is no matter what the active cell is, the upper-left cell is A1
(uness you are far down the worksheet). It appears to me that it is a
problem viewing, not really a problem more than it's just annoying.

Any suggestions.

Thanks in Advance,
JeffH

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark Lincoln

Your user probably has Scroll Lock turned on. Pressing the Scroll Lock
key on the keyboard (usually above the Home key) would fix this.