Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cursor movement in a macro

This is really basic but I could not find a thread. I want to control the
movement of the cursor. Instead of moving up 7 cells, the macro records the
cell it ends up in. How do I get the macro to just go up a specific number
of cells.

Thanks, Kanga

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Gary, thats all I needed and my macro is complete.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Sub moveup()
Selection.Offset(-7, 0).Select

Gary's Student

"Kanga" wrote:

This is really basic but I could not find a thread. I want to control the
movement of the cursor. Instead of moving up 7 cells, the macro records the
cell it ends up in. How do I get the macro to just go up a specific number
of cells.

Thanks, Kanga

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are very welcome.
--
Gary's Student

"Kanga" wrote:

Thanks Gary, thats all I needed and my macro is complete.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Sub moveup()
Selection.Offset(-7, 0).Select

Gary's Student