Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Sort Pivot Chart

In Excel 2000, is there a way to sort a pivot chart by the summed data?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Do you mean that you want to X axis to be sorted in some sort of order? In
general if you want to display data on a pivot chart as sorted you sort the
pivot table.

So to be of any real help we need more detail. What do you want to sort?
Are they row fields, column fields, data fields? How do you want them to
sort? How are the fields layed out on the pivot table?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire