-   -   Sort Pivot Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/190764-sort-pivot-chart.html)

ALEX

Sort Pivot Chart

In Excel 2000, is there a way to sort a pivot chart by the summed data?
Thanks.

ShaneDevenshire

Sort Pivot Chart

Hi,

Do you mean that you want to X axis to be sorted in some sort of order? In
general if you want to display data on a pivot chart as sorted you sort the
pivot table.

So to be of any real help we need more detail. What do you want to sort?
Are they row fields, column fields, data fields? How do you want them to
sort? How are the fields layed out on the pivot table?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Alex" wrote:

In Excel 2000, is there a way to sort a pivot chart by the summed data?
Thanks.

ALEX

Sort Pivot Chart

I'd like to sort by the data fields Grand Totals. How do I sort my pivot
table in Excel 2000? Thanks.

"Alex" wrote:

In Excel 2000, is there a way to sort a pivot chart by the summed data?
Thanks.

ALEX

Sort Pivot Chart

I was able to sort my pivot table so I'm good now. Thanks much.