Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to sort x-axis in pivot chart

Hi,
I've a pivot chart, based on a pivot table. In the chart I display per
x-label 3 variables, on top of each other. In the corresponding pivot table I
have the x-lables as rows and 3 columns. Now I want to sort the x-labels on
the sum of the 3 variables (or sorting the rows of the table). How can I do
that?

( I'm able to sort on each variable distinctly, but that is not what I want.
Further I can add a new variable to the table containing the sum of the 3 and
sorting on that. But that gives a 4th variable in the chart. )

Can anyone help?

Regards,
Henk