Phil Hageman

Default Second X axis at top of chart?

Is there a way to add a second X axis at the top of a chart? I want to plot
a normal distribution curve with the base on the Y axis (versus the usual X
axis) and use the second X axis at the top of the chart as its value (Y)
axis. The X axis at the bottom of the chart is already occupied with a
column series.
Bernard Liengme

Hi Phil,
Again you need two data series. If you have such a chart (maybe using my
info last time), right click chart; open the Chart Options menu; go to Axis
tab and in the bottom area locate Secondary Axis; check the Value X box

best wishes
Bernard