Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ALEX ALEX is offline

Default Sort Pivot Chart

I was able to sort my pivot table so I'm good now. Thanks much.

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

Hi,

Do you mean that you want to X axis to be sorted in some sort of order? In
general if you want to display data on a pivot chart as sorted you sort the
pivot table.

So to be of any real help we need more detail. What do you want to sort?
Are they row fields, column fields, data fields? How do you want them to
sort? How are the fields layed out on the pivot table?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Alex" wrote:

In Excel 2000, is there a way to sort a pivot chart by the summed data?
Thanks.