Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Can I link spreadsheets in two SEPERATE instances of excel?

I have bought a graphics card to allow myself to work with two or more
screens: I would also like to open 2 or 3 instances of excel. Would I be able
to link sheets as if I had them all open in the same instance of the program?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Thank you Gail!

I thought that would be the case, just wanted to know if there was a way
around all the typing.

Thanks again!