-   -   Can I link spreadsheets in two SEPERATE instances of excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/105562-can-i-link-spreadsheets-two-seperate-instances-excel.html)

aequanimitas

Can I link spreadsheets in two SEPERATE instances of excel?

I have bought a graphics card to allow myself to work with two or more
screens: I would also like to open 2 or 3 instances of excel. Would I be able
to link sheets as if I had them all open in the same instance of the program?

Gail

Can I link spreadsheets in two SEPERATE instances of excel?

You are not able to link between seperate instances of Excel by just point
and clicking, however you can type the entire linking address.

"aequanimitas" wrote in message
I have bought a graphics card to allow myself to work with two or more
screens: I would also like to open 2 or 3 instances of excel. Would I be
able
to link sheets as if I had them all open in the same instance of the
program?

aequanimitas

Can I link spreadsheets in two SEPERATE instances of excel?

Thank you Gail!

I thought that would be the case, just wanted to know if there was a way
around all the typing.

Thanks again!