Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Removing Cell Outlines ?

Hello,

Using Excel 2007 and W7.

Hope I can explain this reasonably clearly.

I copied from a web page two columns of data.
Was probably done originally in a spreadsheet, I would guess.
Each piece of data from this page, is outlined in a dark thin line, both
horiz. and vertically.

Each cell (I'll call it a Cell, even though I am not sure if it is
actually a spreadsheet that is appearing)is therefore "boxed" in both
vertically and horizontally.

No problem, as I was able to copy and paste these two columns into two
columns of a new spreadsheet I am constructing.

But the cell outlines transferred also.
I do Not want the each cell outlined in this manner in the new
spreadsheet I am making.

Any idea on how to remove them, please, from my new spreadsheet ?

Thanks,
Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

The outlines are either borders which you can re-format to no borders or, and I
believe the "or" to be most likely................the outlines are drawing
objects.

Try F5SpecialObjectsOK

Editing Category.....click on lower left dropdown and select "Clear All"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP