Joyce

Default Excel Outlines

How do I prohibit outlines from forming on Excel files?
Dave Peterson

Don't use Data|Group and don't use data|subtotal.

or turn off the outlining symbols
tools|Options|view tab|Uncheck Outline Symbols

(Seems kind of drastic to me--this can be a very useful feature.)

--

Dave Peterson
Gord Dibben

Joyce