Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default cursor movement

I hit something different and now, when I try to use the arrow keys to move
from cell to cell, the whole spreadsheet moves, but the cursor stays in the
cell it was in. I have to click over to get to a new cell. How do I get out
of this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You gently tap once on the ScrLk key

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:31:03 -0700, Andy
wrote:

I hit something different and now, when I try to use the arrow keys to move
from cell to cell, the whole spreadsheet moves, but the cursor stays in the
cell it was in. I have to click over to get to a new cell. How do I get out
of this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

You gently tap once on the ScrLk key

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

[Snip]

Try the "Scroll Lock Key", the middle one of the three on the top right of
many standard keyboards.

Gawd knows where it might be on a Laptop... Sometimes it's on the DEL key
(again, usually top right)

Dave

--

Dave Triffid