Old June 4th 07, 11:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ana Ana is offline

Default how do i remove zeroes values from exel sheet

Hi I do not want zeroes on my sheet how do I can remove it? I have Exel 2007
Thank you,
--
Ana

Old June 5th 07, 12:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

How are the zero values generated?

If by formula you could trap for them like...........

=IF(A1*B1=0,"",A1*B1)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Old June 5th 07, 09:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Ana

Office round buttonExcel OptionsAdvancedDisplay Options for This
WorksheetShow a Zero value

--
Regards

Roger Govier

Old June 14th 07, 04:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Copying template to other worksheets

I used one of the excel templates from the office online website. I changed a
all of the column and row headings to labels that were relevant to what I
needed to do.... I finished it and saved as a template in 'Save As'. Now,
when I copy and paste that information/template to another workbook all the
empty cells become zeros with the cell format of that column from the
template...for example...$0 or 0.00 I've tried clearing the contents..but
there's nothing there to clear on the template- only on the new workbook that
I create.
What do I do??
--
Thank you so much!
-Lauren

Old June 14th 07, 05:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Lauren" wrote in message
I used one of the excel templates from the office online website. I changed
all of the column and row headings to labels that were relevant to what I
needed to do.... I finished it and saved as a template in 'Save As'. Now,
when I copy and paste that information/template to another workbook all
the
empty cells become zeros with the cell format of that column from the
template...for example...$0 or 0.00 I've tried clearing the
contents..but
there's nothing there to clear on the template- only on the new workbook
that
I create.
What do I do??
--

Try File - New- My templates - Create (at least that's the procedure in
2007). That's what you are supposed to do, not copy and paste.

Old June 14th 07, 05:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I'm sorry, I forgot the most
important part of the question. My template is several worksheets. When I
open the template on a new excel sheet thats fine. The zeros appear when I
click special link after copying the last worksheet of the template to a new
workbook (that is the sum of all the seperate workbooks)..any advice?
--
Thank you so much!
-Lauren

Old June 14th 07, 06:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Lauren" wrote in message
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I'm sorry, I forgot the most
important part of the question. My template is several worksheets. When I
open the template on a new excel sheet thats fine. The zeros appear when I
click special link after copying the last worksheet of the template to a
new
workbook (that is the sum of all the seperate workbooks)..any advice?

You shouldn't need to copy anything. If you have saved the amended template
properly as a template, then when you create a new document from that
template it should all be there.
In fact Ive just created a template from a multi-sheet workbook and whan I
go to New-Template and open a document based on that template, it's all
there.