Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
sinbad

Default calender drop down in an exel sheet

Is it possible to have a calender drop down box to pick a date from in Excel
--
Regards Sinbad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin

Hi Sinbad

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"sinbad" wrote in message ...
Is it possible to have a calender drop down box to pick a date from in Excel
--
Regards Sinbad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Olivia Trimble

The only way I know is to list the calender somewhere on the spreadsheet the
go to the ceel you want the drop down box to be in, got data, validation.
Change allow "Any Value" to "List" Then highlight the list wherever you put
it in the spreadsheet.

There must be an easier way though!

Olivia