Jennifer

Default How do I change a number from 700.00 to 70000 without having to re

I would like to be able to convert a list of numbers from the following
formats 900.00, 40.00, 1.00 etc... to the following format 90000, 4000, 100
etc... without having to re-type the numbers. I need to get rid of the
decimal point but keep the zeros that are after the decimal point. Is there
a function or format that can accomplish this???

Thanks a million for your help!!!
Myrna Larson

The only way to do this would be to change the actual data by multiplying by
100. To do that, you can type the number 100 in a cell, Edit/Copy that cell,
then select the numbers to be converted and Edit/Paste Special and select the
Multiply and Values options.

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:29:02 -0800, "Jennifer"
wrote:

I would like to be able to convert a list of numbers from the following
formats 900.00, 40.00, 1.00 etc... to the following format 90000, 4000, 100
etc... without having to re-type the numbers. I need to get rid of the
decimal point but keep the zeros that are after the decimal point. Is there
a function or format that can accomplish this???

Thanks a million for your help!!!

Ola

This could help:
Custom format: 0"00"