Myrna Larson

The only way to do this would be to change the actual data by multiplying by
100. To do that, you can type the number 100 in a cell, Edit/Copy that cell,
then select the numbers to be converted and Edit/Paste Special and select the
Multiply and Values options.

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:29:02 -0800, "Jennifer"
wrote:

I would like to be able to convert a list of numbers from the following
formats 900.00, 40.00, 1.00 etc... to the following format 90000, 4000, 100
etc... without having to re-type the numbers. I need to get rid of the
decimal point but keep the zeros that are after the decimal point. Is there
a function or format that can accomplish this???

Thanks a million for your help!!!