hon123456

Default The number change from 1350 to 13.5 and Enter does not function properly

Dear all,

I got two problems in using the excel,

First is when I type in a number like 1350, excel will change
it to 13.5
ehat happened and any setting that I need to make it back to normal.

Second is that when I finish entering data in cell and Press
Enter button, it should go down to another cell, but now when I press
Enter, it just stay in the same cell and do not move to any cell.

Please help. Thanks.
JulieD

Hi

for your first question choose
tools / options / edit and untick fixed decimals

for the second
tools / options / edit and tick move selection after enter and choose Down

Cheers
JulieD

"hon123456" wrote in message
om...
Dear all,

I got two problems in using the excel,

First is when I type in a number like 1350, excel will change
it to 13.5
ehat happened and any setting that I need to make it back to normal.

Second is that when I finish entering data in cell and Press
Enter button, it should go down to another cell, but now when I press
Enter, it just stay in the same cell and do not move to any cell.

Please help. Thanks.

dlw

for the 2nd one:
tools / options / edit / move selection after enter (down)