Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rheyjune

Default weekly sales

I posted this once before but never actually saw it posted, so im trying this
again.
My problem is as follows...
I am trying to track weekly sales day by day for the week (obviously),
anyway, my weekly sales sheet has the days of the week listed down collumn B.
In collumn C, I need the correct date to appear, which it does by matching
the day in collumn B to the day posted on my daily report sheet (which has
the "today()" function. My problem is, for instance, Monday works just fine,
pulls the date and the sales for the day into the correct collumns. However
when Tuesday comes around, my Monday data changes because the daily report
sheet obviously now shows Tuesday.
What I need to know is, how can I get the formula to make no changes at all
if the value is false.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

You would need to use a circular reference
there is an example how you ca "freeze" time here

an example using today()

http://makeashorterlink.com/?R1932232D

scroll up a bit

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

"Rheyjune" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PY & Associates

For column C Monday's date,
set it to '=today()-weekday(today(),3)'

"Rheyjune" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rheyjune

Definitely appreciate the quick response and assistance. Formula works just
fine. As for the Tue, Wed, Thurs etc etc I just used the formula current date
+1 for each concecutive day. works fine for now, however, if you foresee any
issues with that please let me know.
You guys rock!!! thanks again