John

Default Calculate Total Sales from a Database

I wish to devise a formula that will Total hourly sales for locations, for
specific days from data within a databse I've pulled down from Excel. The
following formula that will return the Total Sales for any specific Day

C8=Specific Sales Date
B6=Location
SalesDate=Range name of Sales date in Database
HOBO_Location=Range name of location in Database
HOBO_Sales=Range name of Sales in Database

=SUMPRODUCT(--(SalesDate=C$8)*(HOBO_Location=B6),((HOBO_Sales)))/100

What I want however is a Total per Hour for the formula above. My database
breaks down sales into Qtr hour, so in effect I want to total 4 qtr's for
one hour. In my Report I have the following layout

Hour Ended Mon Sales Tues Sales Wed Sales
24/10/05 25/10/05 26/10/05

10:00am ?120.25 ?95.25 ?1,000.25
11:00am ?195.75 ?180.35 ?2,007.43
12:00pm ?250.90 ?75.60 ?120.15
1:00pm ?300.75 ?40.75 ?30.25

The formula I'm trying to devise for say, Monday at 11:00am, would be "Tot
all sales that are within the database between A4 and A5" (A4=10:00am and
A5=11:00am). The only complication is that the Times shown on the Database
don't actually translate as 11:00am etc, but rather a value 1100. For this
I've created two tables which in effect translate 1100 to equal 11:00am. So
I guess there would have to be a Lookup function within the formula to match
this

If more info is needed just let me know

Thanks