Old November 27th 04, 08:11 PM
resident

Default how do i calculate 20% of a total figure

please can some one help. I need to know how to calculate 20% of a total figure

Old November 27th 04, 08:42 PM
Trevor Shuttleworth

=A1*20% if the number is in cell A1

Regards

Trevor

Old November 27th 04, 08:44 PM
David McRitchie

with a worksheet function:
= .20 * D32

---
HTH,

"resident" wrote...
please can some one help. I need to know how to calculate 20% of a total figure