William

Default How do you calculate the nth root of a number in Excel 2003?

Does anyone know how you calculate the nth root of a number in Excel 2003? I
want to calculate the annalized percentage rate of return from a table to
absolute percentage returns for a series of years, so I nee to be able to
calculate the nth root of the total return + 1, where n is the number of
years.