Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PY & Associates

Default weekly sales

For column C Monday's date,
set it to '=today()-weekday(today(),3)'

"Rheyjune" wrote in message
I posted this once before but never actually saw it posted, so im trying

this
again.
My problem is as follows...
I am trying to track weekly sales day by day for the week (obviously),
anyway, my weekly sales sheet has the days of the week listed down collumn

B.
In collumn C, I need the correct date to appear, which it does by matching
the day in collumn B to the day posted on my daily report sheet (which has
the "today()" function. My problem is, for instance, Monday works just

fine,
pulls the date and the sales for the day into the correct collumns.

However
when Tuesday comes around, my Monday data changes because the daily report
sheet obviously now shows Tuesday.
What I need to know is, how can I get the formula to make no changes at

all
if the value is false.