woody

Default Showing Mininum $ for items

I have imported a cost item list from quickbooks. I have many items and I am
trying to find a way to get the minimum for each item without going through
each item. The items are in colum A and the Cost is in colum H. I would
like to put the minimum cost in colum J. Is thsi possible in excel 97? If
so, How???
Anne Troy

How is the minimum cost calculated?
Anne Troy