Lee

Default Columns showing up as thin vertical lines

We have a chart that is showing the thin vertical lines for the columns. We
tried resetting the default settings and it changed several things, but not
the columns . . . they remained thin vertical lines.

We have tried changing the gaps and have tried deleting/recreating the
chart. There are several other charts which were created in this file that
are just fine. Oh, and our chart does not preview any different. We have
found that if we remove enough data points the lines ever so slightly widen
to thin columns. This chart is not showing any greater amount of data than
the others in the file (a monthly count for two years worth of data).

We have this problem with a few select charts and have been confounded by
it. Can anyone help us?

Thanks for your time!

FinRazel

Go to your chart, double click on one of your thin vertical columns.
The "Format Data Series" Box will open.
Click on the "Options" tab (right most tab)
Decrease the Gap Width.