Old July 20th 05, 03:57 PM
Ask

Default Showing/ not showing "getting started" when excel starts

When I start Excel, the help window "getting started" shows. Can I turn off
this option, so Excel will start without this window?
Thank You

Old July 20th 05, 04:20 PM
Anne Troy

Tools--Options, View tab, and uncheck Startup task pane.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com