Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Updating Multiple Chart Titles and Scaling to Identical Values

My worksheet has 14 charts that each reference the same company name (Title)
and "Y" axis scaling. Can I reference a 'Name' in:

Chart Options- Titles...

and

on scale- left click- format axis- scale...

The 'Name' for each variable would be a cell reference ie., G37

How do I update all 14 chart at once?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

try use this macro (with yr maximum for Y axis in G1 and name in G37).
to insert the macro press ALT+F11 to go to VBA and paste the code that
follows

Sub cus()
For Each cho In ActiveSheet.ChartObjects
cho.Activate
With ActiveChart
.HasTitle = True
.ChartTitle.Characters.Text = Range("G37")
.Axes(xlValue).MaximumScale = Range("G1")
End With
Next
End Sub

pls click YES if it helped