-   -   Updating Multiple Chart Titles and Scaling to Identical Values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/249439-updating-multiple-chart-titles-scaling-identical-values.html)

Stilltrader47

Updating Multiple Chart Titles and Scaling to Identical Values

My worksheet has 14 charts that each reference the same company name (Title)
and "Y" axis scaling. Can I reference a 'Name' in:

Chart Options- Titles...

and

on scale- left click- format axis- scale...

The 'Name' for each variable would be a cell reference ie., G37

How do I update all 14 chart at once?

Jarek Kujawa[_2_]

Updating Multiple Chart Titles and Scaling to Identical Values

try use this macro (with yr maximum for Y axis in G1 and name in G37).
to insert the macro press ALT+F11 to go to VBA and paste the code that
follows

Sub cus()
For Each cho In ActiveSheet.ChartObjects
cho.Activate
With ActiveChart
.HasTitle = True
.ChartTitle.Characters.Text = Range("G37")
.Axes(xlValue).MaximumScale = Range("G1")
End With
Next
End Sub

pls click YES if it helped

On 26 Lis, 07:03, Stilltrader47
wrote:
My worksheet has 14 charts that each reference the same company name (Title)
and "Y" axis scaling. *Can I reference a 'Name' in:

Chart Options- Titles...

and

on scale- left click- format axis- scale...

The 'Name' for each variable would be a cell reference ie., G37

How do I update all 14 chart at once?

Stilltrader47

Updating Multiple Chart Titles and Scaling to Identical Values

Thanks Jarek, I will check it out and advise

.