Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I limit rows and columns in all of my excel 2007 worksheets

I never use that many rows or columns-is there I place I can limit them? Or
if only can do for 1 sheet at a time, how do I do it? I know how to hide
them all, but when I do does that take up bites or space where they are
stored?

Thank you, Paula
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A single sheet with a single letter on it saved as a 2003 type file takes up
16kb. This is a fairly small file. Adding 2 more sheets raises it to 20K.
Adding data to the work sheet is what makes it grow in size. What are the
typical file sizes that you have been saving.?