Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Meebers[_3_] Meebers[_3_] is offline

Default How do I limit rows and columns in all of my excel 2007 worksheets

A single sheet with a single letter on it saved as a 2003 type file takes up
16kb. This is a fairly small file. Adding 2 more sheets raises it to 20K.
Adding data to the work sheet is what makes it grow in size. What are the
typical file sizes that you have been saving.?

"Paula" wrote in message
I never use that many rows or columns-is there I place I can limit them?
Or
if only can do for 1 sheet at a time, how do I do it? I know how to hide
them all, but when I do does that take up bites or space where they are
stored?

Thank you, Paula