Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how do i limit my worksheet size to say 11 columns and 11 rows.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You cannot have less than the default number of rows and columns Excel provides
with your version.

You can hide the ones you don't want to see.

Using VBA you could limit the scrolling range to only those 11 columns and 11
rows.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:03:02 -0700, richard