Christine - HCVT

Default Unable to group rows or columns on an excel worksheet

I'm unable to group/ungroup rows or columns on an excel worksheet that was
emailed to me by a co-worker. It's an existing file so I don't know what
restrictions were placed on the workbook. What can I do to fix this problem?
RagDyer

If the sheet is protected, unprotect it.

You may need a password.
--
HTH,

RD

"Christine - HCVT" wrote in
message ...
I'm unable to group/ungroup rows or columns on an excel worksheet that was
emailed to me by a co-worker. It's an existing file so I don't know what
restrictions were placed on the workbook. What can I do to fix this

problem?

RagDyeR

Might there be some imbedded code?

RD