Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Linking labels in a pivot table

I making a pivot table where I would like to display sales figures of our
sales people. I would like to display their name as well as the number of
their sales district (both name and sales district number is in the original
data file). How can I link these two labels so I wont get all the data
displayed twice?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

I am not very clear about your question. Anyways, try this. Drag name and
sales district number to the row area and then drag sales figures to the
data area.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com