anonymous

Default How can I repeat labels in a Pivot Table?

The standard pivot view looks like this:

Category ID SKU
1400 1501950
1501988
1502526

I'd like to repeat the labels to look like this:

Category ID SKU
1400 1501950
1400 1501988
1400 1502526

Anyone know how to do that? Thanks!
Debra Dalgleish

The row headings show once in a Pivot Table, and there's no setting you
can change, to force them to repeat.

To create the table with a heading on each row, you can copy the table,
and fill the blanks:

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Dave Peterson

You are welcome, ma'am.

I know how difficult it is to concentrate for people your age!

Woohoo!

Dave Peterson wrote:
But that copy of the table should be pasted as values--so it won't be a
pivottable anymore.

Dave Peterson

Remember what/when???