Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
karen_g

Default How do I get the Pivot Table row labels to repeat?

When I create my Pivot Tables, the row labels is not repeated for each row
that has the same data. For example, if the first row is customer and the
2nd is product, customer name will be listed only once even if there are
multiple products for that customer. I don't want to merge the cells. Is
there a way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
will A

Try highlighting the range (of your data, not the pivot) click on DATA,
SUBTOTAL and fill up the required data. Hope I understood your problem
correctly.

"karen_g" wrote:

When I create my Pivot Tables, the row labels is not repeated for each row
that has the same data. For example, if the first row is customer and the
2nd is product, customer name will be listed only once even if there are
multiple products for that customer. I don't want to merge the cells. Is
there a way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

The row headings show once in a Pivot Table, and there's no setting you
can change, to force them to repeat.

To create a table with a heading on each row, you could copy the pivot
table, paste it as values in another location, and fill the blanks,
using the technique shown he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

--
Debra Dalgleish