prospects

Default external import of multiple worksheet data & create pivot table

I have three worksheets with different data, but formatted the same. I use
the import external function to append these worksheet together. I then
remove the
row with labels, leaving the labels on top dataset. I now have one set of
data with
7480 rows.
I now want to create a new pivot table. I use the wizard and create the
table to my
liking. Looks good.
However, when I look at the 'Total' in lower right cell of pivot table, it's
the total only from the non-imported dataset. The pivot table does not
contain the two sets of data from the imported worksheets.
My question is how do I get the pivot table to reflect the entire dataset,
not just the first portion?
Thanks is advance, Larry