Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default repeat row labels in pivot table

I am working on a project where I'll be using data from a pivot table. I want
the row labels to repeat on each line in the tabular format. So rather than
it looking like this:

East
January
February
West
January
February

I want it to look like this:
East January
East February
West January
West February

Any ideas on how to do this? I tried everything I could find and can't get
it to work.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That is how Pivot Tables work. If you want it to appear your way, you need
to copy the PT, paste values elsewhere, use this, in exactly this order:

Select the copied values
Edit
Go to..
Special
Blanks
OK
=
Up-Arrow
Ctrl-Enter

Then copy the whole table again and paste values.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP