Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Moving one cell with macros

Using macros I want to move down one cell from where ever position I am..
have tried recording a macro but it always give the the specific cell I
moved... I need it to move one cell down.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this.

Sub MoveIt()
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
End Sub

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Alberto Ast" wrote in message
Using macros I want to move down one cell from where ever position I am..
have tried recording a macro but it always give the the specific cell I
moved... I need it to move one cell down.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try
Activecell.Offset(1).Select

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Alberto Ast" wrote:

Using macros I want to move down one cell from where ever position I am..
have tried recording a macro but it always give the the specific cell I
moved... I need it to move one cell down.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This is excellent.. I knew it had to be something simple but if you do not
know it always will be complicated... here is near midnight so I though I was
going to get an answer until tomorrow... this is great thanks.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Try
Activecell.Offset(1).Select

If this post helps click Yes