-   -   Moving one cell with macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/242067-moving-one-cell-macros.html)

Alberto Ast[_2_]

Moving one cell with macros

Using macros I want to move down one cell from where ever position I am..
have tried recording a macro but it always give the the specific cell I
moved... I need it to move one cell down.

L. Howard Kittle

Moving one cell with macros

Try this.

Sub MoveIt()
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
End Sub

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Alberto Ast" wrote in message
Using macros I want to move down one cell from where ever position I am..
have tried recording a macro but it always give the the specific cell I
moved... I need it to move one cell down.

Jacob Skaria

Moving one cell with macros

Try
Activecell.Offset(1).Select

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Alberto Ast" wrote:

Using macros I want to move down one cell from where ever position I am..
have tried recording a macro but it always give the the specific cell I
moved... I need it to move one cell down.

Alberto Ast[_2_]

Moving one cell with macros

This is excellent.. I knew it had to be something simple but if you do not
know it always will be complicated... here is near midnight so I though I was
going to get an answer until tomorrow... this is great thanks.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Try
Activecell.Offset(1).Select

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Alberto Ast" wrote:

Using macros I want to move down one cell from where ever position I am..
have tried recording a macro but it always give the the specific cell I
moved... I need it to move one cell down.

Alberto Ast[_2_]

Moving one cell with macros

Thanks this works great.... I was not expecting an answer until tomorrow...
it is midnight over here.

Regards