Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using Advanced Filter: How do you MOVE the selected rows...

I can copy the selected rows to another location, but is there a way to move
the selected rows, so that the original sheet has only the unselected rows?
I don't mind using VBA to program the modified behavior, if the Advanced
Filter has a documented programmable interface.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Fred,
Thanks for your reply, and I think before I delete, I have to choose the
visible rows, as given in a previous post.
Thanks again.
--ravif