Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Using Advanced Filter: How do you MOVE the selected rows...

You're right. You just select the same rows you are copying (the visible
ones).

Regards,
Fred.

"ravif" wrote in message
Fred,
Thanks for your reply, and I think before I delete, I have to choose the
visible rows, as given in a previous post.
Thanks again.
--ravif

"Fred Smith" wrote:

There's no built in Move function, so just delete the selected rows after
the copy.

Regards,
Fred

"ravif" wrote in message
I can copy the selected rows to another location, but is there a way to
move
the selected rows, so that the original sheet has only the unselected
rows?
I don't mind using VBA to program the modified behavior, if the
Filter has a documented programmable interface.