Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ravif ravif is offline

Default Using Advanced Filter: How do you MOVE the selected rows...

Fred,
Thanks for your reply, and I think before I delete, I have to choose the
visible rows, as given in a previous post.
Thanks again.
--ravif

"Fred Smith" wrote:

There's no built in Move function, so just delete the selected rows after
the copy.

Regards,
Fred

"ravif" wrote in message
I can copy the selected rows to another location, but is there a way to
move
the selected rows, so that the original sheet has only the unselected
rows?
I don't mind using VBA to program the modified behavior, if the Advanced
Filter has a documented programmable interface.