Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default COLOUR MANAGEMENT

I WANT TO SET COLOUR ON A WORKSHEET THAT WHEN I CHANGE CONTENTS ON THE ROW
WITHIN 2DAY THE COLOUR OF THAT ROW SHOULD SHOW YELLOW "SET FOR "2DAYS" AFTER
THESE DAYS THEN RETURN AS OTHERS ROWS.

for example.

A B C D E
1 2 3 4 5
7
8 9 10 11 12
13

WHEN 1 2 3 4 5 7 CHANGE THAT ROW SHOLUD TO YELLOW.

Please Masters advice on what to do. Appreciate your time. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Do the contents of a single cell on the row need to change or do all the
cells contents need to change.

You will need to use VBA programming to do it, regardless of the answer to
the above.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire