Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Placing external data in a worksheet

I have a monthly report that uses external data. If I import the data into
excel in a code column and a data column format, how can I place this data in
a specified column of a report that also has a code column? The column to
place the data changes monthly and is formatted with subtotals, so it is not
sequential by row as the imported data is.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Ken
Nobody but you knows your business. What is a "code column"? What is a
"data column format"? Tell us what you have, what you want to have, and how
you want to get from one to the other. HTH Otto