Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default unprotect sheet & workbook dim out

Hi

I have created a shared workbook, protect 5 individual sheets in the
workbook and allow some users to update sales data only while protect
formulas. I have also assigned a routing recipient function to the workbook,
then it finally comes back to me after all of updates. However I can not
unprotect sheets and this workbook any more, because the unprotect functions
for the sheets and workbook just dimmed out, urgent help! many thanks...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Bob is offline

Try copying the data (click into the square between the column letters and
row numbers) and paste it into a new workbook.