Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
template-just like stationery function template-just like stationery function is offline

Default unprotect sheet & workbook dim out

Hi

I have created a shared workbook, protect 5 individual sheets in the
workbook and allow some users to update sales data only while protect
formulas. I have also assigned a routing recipient function to the workbook,
then it finally comes back to me after all of updates. However I can not
unprotect sheets and this workbook any more, because the unprotect functions
for the sheets and workbook just dimmed out, urgent help! many thanks...