Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Visual BASIC in Excel

I can write the code but wonder where to place it and how to activate it in a
spread sheet.
I hope to run the code when the value in a cell changes.

How do I control the cell background color in VB code? Specifically, I wish
to change from grey to crosshatch when someone clicks on the cell. (Maybe
there is a better way without using VB?)

Sorry for the duplicate message here, I forget to enable the e-mail alert box.
Is there a way to make this the default?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Ouch, forgive me. The answer was so simple I am embarassed. I found the
answer on another reply here. thanks anyway. I can see, and am
experimenting with, the code view. Now I need to learn the commands. Are
they different for Excel? Is there a recommended book to purchase?